profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Tuesday, March 31, 2009 @ 21:56
din tai feng treat by sis

my sis was in a generous mood today. she sms me before the usual time we were supposed to meet and said she felt like eating din tai feng and it'll be her treat.


i ordered my favourite fried rice, but this time with shredded pork ($8.50). it wasn't as good as my usual pork chop one ($9).


my sis went for the prawn one ($10). it's pretty obvious what we sisters always eat when we're there. no noodles for us!

thanks for the treat cheeks!

Labels: