profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Sunday, July 26, 2009 @ 18:35
biaojie's birthday at dozo

it's been really long since i've updated. firstly, because of my busy schedule and can't seem to find the time to blog. but most importantly, blogger has taken off everything (photo uploader, video uploader, basic formatting of paragraphs, font, colour, etc). so basically, it's now very inconvenient to blog. i have to resort to using flickr and that's altogether another matter, but still troublesome.

so here's the long awaited post from last weekend. it was biaojie's 30th birthday and we celebrated with her at dozo.

SDC13220


mum and sis waiting in our private room for the vip to arrive.

SDC13222


my pretty niece! she's posing for me.

SDC13225

the appetiser has changed. it used to be noodle sticks, which were yummy. this is not so bad, the sauce is a bit salty and sweet. but i prefer the noodle sticks.

SDC13231

as usual, the mango drink before the meal. never fail to refresh.

SDC13241

simply love this picture of mother and daughter. so loving!

SDC13242

chef's seasonal platter. still the same. i tried the smoked salmon and i still stick to my mantra that salmon should be eaten raw. my father and sis finished mine for me.

SDC13248

had my favourite stewed beef tendon. this time they complimented it with risotto for me. absolutely delicious together.

SDC13282

look at her cheeky grin.

SDC13277

adri in action, playing the balloon that the waiter gave her.

SDC13256

crab bisque. korkor and dad had it.

SDC13257

i had triple beef that day. double boiled beef consomme. wonder why i always order the mushroom soup. this soup is light, yet the beef taste is unmistakable.

SDC13289


adri at window looking at the cars going by.

SDC13297


sis's cod fish. she felt that the size was puny.

SDC13294

biaojie's and mum's lamp shank. they on the other hand, felt it was too big and the mutton taste heavy.

SDC13300

tried the fruity refresher this time instead of my apple melody. think all their iced drinks are good.

definitely must try tao's soon!

Labels: , ,