profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Wednesday, January 18, 2012 @ 20:58
my new kate spade case

finally received my kate spade case today! and it came with freebies too :)


i ordered it from http://www.case2case.net. i must admit after payment i was rather leery of the whole thing. the package also took a pretty long time to reach me. BUT i did receive prompt replies to my queries from the staff and the case came nicely and securely wrapped. very happy with my case!

Labels: