profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Tuesday, April 07, 2009 @ 10:25
airport and lousy food

on the way to the airport last weekend to fetch my parents.


trying out my wide angle lens. i don't have the picture to show but the 10x zoom is really good. absolutely recommended for spying on people haha.


went to xin wang cafe, at t3, for lunch. the food is atrocious and service is slow, despite the fact that the restaurant was almost empty.






the vegetable rice was tasteless and the spiced minced pork was too salty. it was something more suited for porridge.


my sis's vegetable rice with chicken chop. she was the only one who really enjoyed her meal.


my mum didn't like either the spaghetti or the black pepper chicken chop that went along with it.


the next day at sushi tei, where mum and sis collected their member card and put their $100 voucher to good use.

Labels: ,