profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Friday, January 27, 2012 @ 20:24
No photos

Rather upset because there's something wrong with my computer. I had figured what's wrong with my camera, fixed it and took photos with it during CNY. But I can't upload the photos because the computer doesn't detect my sd card :( so I've only two other measely photos using my phone. Uncle's baby and pic with my biaojie who was also wearing an asymmetrical romper that day.

Labels: