profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Monday, January 30, 2012 @ 06:36
Le gourmet

It's a little hole in the wall off west coast road. I have seen it plenty of times before but never tried it due to the cheaper hawker fare nearby. That day mum decided to give it a try and so we did. Le gourmet offers both indoor and alfresco dining. The food is reasonably price, average of $12.50 to a high of about $20. The steak had a great smoky chargrilled aroma to it and the garlic bread was crisp and delicious. I would recommend you to stay away from the salad which was tasteless and wet. The best thing is you don't have to pay GST or service charge.

Labels: