profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Friday, July 16, 2010 @ 18:17
flowers and such

be warned. skip this post if you're sick of seeing my ugly, alien-like looking toes.


check out my new pedicure!!! my monthly pampering session at ladyfinger. again, i opted for nail art @ $6/nail. instead of ribbons, i got flowers. it's amazing what steady hands can do. although it's just something on the surface, it does something great for me on the inside :)

Labels: