profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Monday, June 28, 2010 @ 19:54
coach & fossil

say hi to my new leather products! i have been wanting a coach wristlet since forever and nessa made my dream come through when she went to usa for her exchange programme.


can't seem to get the exact shade of purple :( but i'm loving it!

next up is the fossil watch that my mum got for me. this watch is pretty similar to my old one from solvil et titus. had to get a new watch because my watch strap is worn out already.


the shade of brown is beautiful and reminds my of chocolate. also, the face of the watch is very classy. have been wearing it every day.

i think at the moment, i'm not so financially comfortable that i can afford bags from high end brands like balenciaga and mulberry. however, small buys like wallets and accessories, and mid-range brands like fossil, are still within my reach. have been eyeing this card holder from kate spade :)

Labels: