profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Sunday, July 11, 2010 @ 22:18
shopping psychology

shopping is a combination of preference, opportunity and control. what to buy? when to buy? how much to buy? it's a matter of making choices, albeit a hard one.

what amazes me is that during this gss period, i have been to a few zara outlets at different periods and i have always found something new in my size to buy. preference and opportunity at play here.


WHERE IS MY CONTROL?!?

Labels: