profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Thursday, October 20, 2011 @ 19:48
can't get enough of joyous pastries



had a big chow down of those delicious pineapple tarts from joyous pastries. couldn't resist inhaling and feasting on them. i'm now onto my second bottle! seeing as to how excited i was about eating them the first time around, i controlled my appetite and took some pictures.



look at how nicely coloured they are. the golden brown tan of the tart and that huge generous palatable scoop of pineapple.



they use real pineapple and not jam for their tarts! the strands of the pineapple are just so inviting and tempting. going for bite number 2!

Labels: