profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Thursday, October 06, 2011 @ 12:24
my dear brownsie

life is so fragile. one day she was fine and suddenly, she became very frail. it was so unexpected. we brought her to the vet and the vet could not diagnosed her illness. the prescribed antibiotics didn't seem to help as she stopped eating and became more listless. so, we sent her to the vet to be hospitalised. three days later, she just seemed to be getting worse. now, she is becoming blind and has difficulty breathing. she has to undergo surgery. i hope she wakes up and becomes fine.

Labels: