profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Friday, September 16, 2011 @ 19:46
zapi: shoes with philosophy

say hi to my new shoes! zapi. similar to the very expensive toms at just a fraction (after discount and of course, no one for one donation policy). also, they do not use pig skin, which is good for muslims!


they have a range from plain colours to stripes and even polka dots. sis got plain cream ones and i got mine navy blue with white stripes.






newurbanmale is having a promotion now. the original price of a pair is $59.90. discounted price at num? $49.90 and buy a second pair at only 50% of the discounted price! so my shoes only cost $36 :). half of a tom's.

Labels: