profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Tuesday, September 06, 2011 @ 18:08
wii. viet. smurfs.


yup, that's me! i have been playing it almost continuously or as frequently as my frail flabby arms permit me. my arms are aching. seriously. they have never been worked so hard and they hurt so bad i have problems sleeping at night because any move will jar that overworked muscles.

the two games i have been playing are raving rabbids party collection, which comprises of raving rabbids, raving rabbids 2 and tv party, and just dance 2.






i love playing just dance 2 because it does give me a workout. even my mum's glad that i'm getting that little bit of exercise. the moves are not very difficult to follow and the songs are all catchy like rihanna's sos, pussycat dolls' when i grow up and boney m's rasputin. i especially enjoy dancing the bollywood song!

a break from all the wii. we went for lunch at bagette @ vivocity, dessert @ igloo before watching the smurfs movie @ gvmax.









we also went to taste some mooncakes.


the movie wasn't all that great. firstly, although i watched the cartoon when i was young, i kind of forgot what the cartoon was about. next, the movie wasn't even set in the original setting. they just took the characters out and placed them in our modern world. lastly, the plot wasn't all that special. it seems like they were making the movie just for the sake of making it. hope this trend will not continue. it's ruining my childhood memories.

Labels: , , ,