profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Saturday, September 24, 2011 @ 12:31
bather's again

another family dinner with all four present at bather's. dad's treat as i collected a book for him while my parents were in turkey.





the quesadilla tasted a bit like crisp roti prata with extremely healthy filling.


mum's special of the day. lobster with catch of the day, red emperor.


sis's cod fish. sometime i can't abide the taste of cod as it's very oily.


dad's fillet mignon.


my special order, aglio olio with fish. at first the fish was moist and flavourful, but some were undercooked. after they returned the dish to me, the fish was dry and not very tasteful.

we headed next door for dessert at the daily scoop.



the lemon sherbet was very sour, but sis loved it. i enjoyed my avocado, quite a rare flavour at ice cream parlours.

Labels: ,