profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Sunday, September 18, 2011 @ 15:01
the weekend that dad was back

we went to fetch dad at the airport. he had a whole welcoming committee with my maternal side there to give him a surprise welcome lunch. aunt treated us to a japanese meal right there at the airport.


















then we had dinner at seoul garden @ takashimaya. it was very empty.






horrible dessert i made for my dad. i added almost everything in the dessert corner. he tried putting off eating it by telling us his trip to new york.

Labels: ,