profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Friday, September 23, 2011 @ 21:05
ramona and beezus


just finished watching this movie which aired last year, starring selena gomez and a little bright actress called joey king. the movie is about a young girl, ramona, with an over-active imagination. the story was based on a book by beverly clearly. it was very heart-warming and touching.

i think we can all identify with the precocious character, that one point in our lives we would have over-reacted or over-thought things. i just found myself smiling and laughing to myself throughout the movie, sometimes tearing. and best of all, it has a happy ending!

Labels: