profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Friday, February 10, 2012 @ 16:18
nice shade of green

my toes were ugly. they were so ugly i was staring at them during camp and thinking how long my nails were and how i needed to cut my nails. and things led to another and i went for a pedicure @ pretty inn nails. so much for self-control on spending :(


got this awesome green colour that i saw on the manicurist's hand. apparently a customer of hers gave her a bottle of opi and it's a colour that she doesn't have. yeah!




so after painting, some nail art and crystals, here's the final product:


a close up of my pretty toes now :)


a perk me up! i'm feeling good...



Labels: