profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Wednesday, April 15, 2009 @ 17:45
sick of school

kind of tired of nie already. everyone is ending school soon (long 3 months break) and i still have 2 assignments/week all the till end of may, with a puny 1 month break. then it's the stressful practicum. not really looking forward to it. nie's making me really jaded about teaching, so much politics and it takes the fun out of teaching.

went to oriole (behind cinelesiure) just now with eugene, kanch & bobby. my friends who went there before kept raving about the place. how the coffee's really good & the food's yummy. for me, it was only average. my warm bread & butter pudding was hard & the latte had no kick. my mint mocha had hardly any mint at all. but bobby's eton mess was really decadent! the handcut fries and aglio olio are good choices as well.



one thing i like about the place is that it's a good environment to chill and hangout. love the lights, very celtic. here's the official website, which is still under development.

Labels: ,