profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Sunday, July 25, 2010 @ 19:49
my nephew ayden


everytime i go to my grannie's place, he's always sleeping. finally i have a picture of him beaming!


he's so cute and growing so fast. hard to believe he's only 3 months old! according to my aunt (his grandma) he's already wearing clothes for a year old baby!

we went for lunch at tcc this afternoon. haven't edited my photos yet, but i just wanted to upload these because my niece and nephew are so adorable i just have to share.


ayden: we were in the car and i whipped out my camera.
adri: "wow, nice tiramisu!"


ayden: "how dare you take my picture!"
adri: "yucks, whipped cream isn't ice-cream!"

Labels: