profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Saturday, February 11, 2012 @ 22:54
feast @ raffles city

sis treated us to lunch yesterday at skinny pizza. the turkey ham pizza was as good as i remembered. thin crispy crust with loads of cheese and blueberry sauce. yummy!


we tried a new pizza yesterday which was the vietnamese chicken pizza. it was supposed to taste like vietnamese salad but ended up more like yusheng to me (maybe due to the overdose of yusheng during chinese new year). also, the chicken was served cold.


surprisingly, after that a few of us were still hungry (not me) so my mum treated us to dim sum at old hong kong restaurant.


it seemed as if they changed owners because the menu was different and my mum didn't recognise most of the staff. that said, the custard bun was good. it was oozing out that salted egg yolk.

lastly, we went to redeem my milkshake voucher at once upon a milkshake. dad had cerious maple (maple syrup) with almond toppings and i had bailey's irish cream with marshmallow.



it was ok. i will definitely not pay $4.50 for another cup. i've tasted better milkshake elsewhere.

you will not believe it, but all these acts of gluttony spanned only 2 hours! i was so full i didn't eat dinner yesterday.

Labels: ,