profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Saturday, April 25, 2009 @ 09:04
my english class

i just wanna send out a big thank you to pgde eng tg01 for planning the surprise yesterday. went out to take a phone call and when i got back to class everything was dark and everyone started singing happy birthday.


my wonderful class. special thanks go out to kanch, bobby and parvin, whom a little birdy (how ironic) told helped organise this. thanks for the cake and the presents!

after that, a few of us headed down to wala wala for drinks and finger food.








my birthday drink, with compliments from them (don't worry, i only drank 2). thank for the great day!

Labels: ,