profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Friday, February 17, 2012 @ 20:12
Al Hamra @ Holland Village

That day I went to Al Hamra with my family for dinner. I have been to Holland Village so many times yet I have never noticed the restaurant before. We were shown to a huge table. The wait for everything was very long. Wait for food, for service, for water and for bill. But (and it's a big BUT) the food was phenomenal! We ordered lamb, chicken and fish. All cuts of meat were tender and succulent. Will definitely be back!

Labels: ,