profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Sunday, February 26, 2012 @ 19:05
not liking blogger right now

i'm not really liking blogger right now. it's been giving me quite a bit of problems and isn't making blogging very easy.

first, i updated blogger to its new interface and i definitely prefer the old one. i have been putting off this update for some time, but thought that there might be new features which i could use to spice up my blog. however, i feel that the old dashboard is more user-friendly and less complicated.

next, i tried blogging using the blogger app from my handphone. iphone apps now make it so much easier to blog as i can just snap a photo with my phone, edit it and immediately upload it using blogger app. that said, i have not been able to load pictures from my phone as they keep telling me that i have exceeded the photo limit on picasa albums (photo album storage for blogger).

then, i read some reviews and the only option was to upgrade my storage space on picasa. and so i tried to, only to find out that i have only used about 40% of my space!

and so i am unable to upload any pictures until blogger/google gets back to me about this problem.