profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Sunday, February 19, 2012 @ 09:22
Learning journey @ far east organization

We went for a learning journey by far east organization at 2 of their show flats. After a talk by one of their directors, we toured the hillier and the lanai. We had a great time posing and snapping pictures of the decor and furnishings. It was then followed by catering by amici. Fun stuff!

P.S.
I wore my topshop shrug that day :) love the prints. Turned it into a kimono top with the use of a waisted belt.

Labels: ,