profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Sunday, April 26, 2009 @ 18:07
dozo & marina barrage

the day started bright and early.



headed to dozo for an early lunch. our favourite head waiter wasn't here today and the atmosphere feels totally different.



we pretty much stick to the same few dishes as our previous visit. my sis ordered the french onion soup. surprisingly, there wasn't a very strong onion taste. in fact, it was actually quite sweet.


my sis had salmon for her main course. she said it was good and would be better if they didn't give such a difficult part (she had to dig and scrap).


my mum's mushroom in 2 ways. she didn't like the round one because she felt it had more potatoes than mushroom.



my birthday cake. i think i look like i'm praying here.



my yam dessert which didn't taste as good as i remembered.


after lunch, which dad & mum left early. yeesiang picked us up and we headed to marina barrage.





my sis says i jump weird. why are my legs facing inwards?











when we got there it was cloudy. and in the middle, there was a thunderstorm! thank god we brought umbrellas and escaped to marina square where sis treated us to azabu sabo.


what a lovely day :)

Labels: , , ,