profile

i'm a girl who have stepped into the unknown called work and decided that schooling is better. i also have a propensity to go crazy over fried chicken wings and simply love to squeeze and over-feed my obese hamsters. my blog is a mode for expressing my love for food, movies, travel and shopping!



contact

qiuuing@gmail.com

email me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a tag :)



Lijit Search


tagboard


Sunday, May 03, 2009 @ 07:59
jom d&d

last night we went for an annual d&d at fairmont hotel. theme, retro, but only siyu dressed for that.


sis and i before going to the d&d. both dresses are hers haha.


from left: korkor, dad & mike.


from left: me, joyce, mum, cheeks & biaojie.


my tiger airbrush tattoo on my back.


sis's hot slut tattoo, which had a butt crack in the middle of the night.


bomu decided to become a bad girl.


biaojie, whose feet had a bad night (toe pinching shoe & smashed by stilettos) and biaojie fu.


mum who's really into the theme.


me & siyu.


mike & joyce sabo us.





and after what we gone through, we only got a stupid watch.


that's all for the night!

Labels: , ,